A Colloidal Silver Success Story

I wanted to tell the story of my dear precious cat, named Baby. About one year ago she became very ill.  She was in the hospital twice and had a very extensive operation causing her to be in the hospital for 10 days.

She was not eating and going to the bathroom for several weeks.  Her temperature was 105 and for cats  that is very bad.  They told me to say goodbye to her.  I cried every day and begged Allah for help.  
 
I called daily to see how Baby was doing and everyday the same response was coming, "Baby will not eat."  I thought how can she possibly live if she can't eat?  They refused to let her come home due to the fact of her operation and high temperature.

Finally after 10 days I brought her home still with a 104 temperature, not going to the bathroom and failure to eat. She was so happy to see me. 


So I brought her home and opened up a can of very healthy cat food for her with liver in it and the stupid cat ate like a pig.  I told her, "Why didn't you eat at the doctor's office?"  She just smirked.

Baby started to get better, but was not well and had a temperature constantly.  My friend told me there was only one thing that could help now and that was a colloidal silver generator.

I ordered a pocket generator and it arrived in Jordan.  I had to pay $180 for the generator including custom fees and that is a lot here.

Baby fought me tooth and nail over the oral injections I had to give her.  She hated it so bad.  I put it in her food and she would refuse to eat.  I finally decided to just put it in her water and she loved it.  She would gulp it down like crazy.  Now Baby developed a beautiful coat with fur so soft and I was so surprised.

Well Baby is 100% cured now, no fever, fat as a pig and the star of the neighborhood.  People who visit me want to know the secret.  When I tell them about the silver water, they are amazed.  


Now everyone is wanting some of the miracle water.  I tell you the truth, without the silver water Baby would be dead.  With Silver water she is alive and happy.  Now Baby is running free outside and a vision of health.

Maybe colloidal silver cures cancer, well it also cured my precious little Baby too.  

Update on Colloidal Silver - Now Using Ionic Silver

I have found a new love.  It is called Ionic silver and is 10,000 times stronger than colloidal silver.  So I now feed my cats ionic silver instead.  I also used it to cure their mites.  Just one spray in their ears stopped all infections and itching problems.


You see my selections below.  Read more on ionic silver here